Wednesday 20 July 2011

My first time joining in on WOYWW and The Rain

The weather has been just awfull here, it seems to have rained for days and days, fingers crossed for a nice Saturday as it is The Pirate Birthday Party for the little man who turns 4 on that day, and i know for certain i will not be able to fit a 6ft inflatable in my house!!

I have followed all the workdesk mayhem from about the 10th week but as i did not have a blog never joined in, just stealthly stalked and commented now and again! My creative side is very much stifled now as my 'work desk is in the living/dining room and with a soon to be four year old little man on the loose i have to make sure its all put away, hence the reason it never comes out!! This week is little mans last week at nursery so i made the teacher thank yous altered notebooks below (fingers crossed as this is my very first picture post)
Four made, two in each colour

Also made bookmarks and forgot to take the picture (doh) they matched the notebooks though! I had 4 teachers to make for so i got little gift bags and addded the notebooks and pen the bookmark a mini bottle of wine some bubblebath and some choc!
Two of the four gift bags
One of the teachers left today so we gave her one of the pink ones, she did have a little sniffle as  she is staying on in nursery and not moving up with little man to reception in September. Well that was what was on my wordesk today, next week may well be bills or considering its the first week of the winter summer holidays it could be the canvas little man is going to paint for the hallway!

Hope the sun comes out soon!

8 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love your work desk. This is my 2nd. time doing WOYWW and I love it. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to WOYWW! Glad you've found time to start a blog and join in - but that may change over the holidays, a four year old will keep you busy for sure! I think your teacher gifts are lovely and very generous, bet they go down really well. Fingers crossed for some summer weather then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gift boxes are so sweet. Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to WOYWW hope you enjoy it as much as we all do.Wednesdays will never be the same again...lol
    Love the altered note books and gift bags .Hope the rasin stays away for the party.
    Have creative week
    hugs judex 8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to our 'little' band ....you will become adicted and the week will suddenly be only 4 or five day long. Love what you have created for the teachers ...they love handmade things to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Blogland, and to WOYWW, too! This was my first WOYWW as well. Look forward to seeing your around. Love your gift bags - gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to blogland! your teacher's gift are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I didn't know you'd started a blog! Well missus, come on! If I'm staying on my creative path you have to as well! :D Thank you for your fabulous comments and for keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete