Monday 18 July 2011

Long time reader first time writer!

Well I have read blogs for a long time now (maybe its the nosey in me) but ive never wrote one, im going to see how i do with it all, even if its all just for me to look back on!

I am 29 years old (for the next few months at least GULP) i have a soon to be 4 year old son and 2 cats. My little boy starts school in September (BIG HUGE GULP!!!) i can not believe the time has went so fast, i shall be lost without him with me from lunch time weekdays! I work as a florist part time and ive been there for 6 years.

We live in the north east, i have always lived in the same area which is good because im surrounded by family.

Im going to post this and work out how to use the rest of blogger before i bore you (and myself)!

No comments:

Post a Comment